Home » Employment » Business Support Coordinator
Business Support Coordinator
Energetic, mission driven social service agency is seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, Business Support Coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with compassion, integrity and a vision for quality service. The Business Support Coordinator provides support to regional directors, employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
- Complete routine clerical and organization tasks.
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate party.
- Answer frequently asked questions about independent contractor enrollment and employee hiring process
- Provide clerical support to the leadership team
- Greet all visitors
- Maintain appropriate filing systems
- Submit monthly documentation to the state
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Complete referral questionnaires
- Complete all incident report questionnaires
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior administrative experience preferred.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong commitment to work collaboratively
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.