Home » Employment » Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Part-time Indianapolis and Southern Region
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Part-time Indianapolis and Southern Region
September 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018
Coordinate daily quality assurance duties and oversee that various regulatory requirements are met. Ensure that all clients receive consistent exemplary level of care. Support the philosophy and mission of CVL by facilitating performance improvement activities linked to the strategic plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED
- Maintain the confidentiality of all client care information
- Knowledge of resident rights and responsibilities, including the right of refusal
- Monitor client care, analyzing the policies and procedures used in client care and ensure all clients receive care based on these standards
- Monitor client safety, ensure clients are receiving appropriate services, reduce medical adverse reactions
- Identify common recurrent client problems (goals), symptoms, and behavioral changes in relation to standards of care and client needs and make recommendations for change
- Establish effective working relationships with all levels of CVL staff as well as clients, families, providers, volunteers and outside agencies.
Educational and/or experience Requirements:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN: associate degree or diploma)
1 year experience working in home care setting and/or quality assurance. Good assessment skills, strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, excellent verbal/written communication skills, listening skills, can work under pressure, CPR certification.
Employment Inquiry Form
Please fill out the following form completely and accurately to express you interest in pursuing this open position. We will contact you within 4-5 business days. Thank you for your interest in our organization.