CQL, The Council on Quality and Leadership, is partnering with Community Ventures in Living to present a one-day training: Introduction to Personal Outcome Measures®.
Participants will learn how to give effective POM interviews and ensure that supports and services are having the desired outcomes that matter to the person.
What you will experience:
• An understanding of the meaning and application of the
Personal Outcome Measures®
• Live demonstration of an interview and a follow-up interview
• Implementation of the scoring component of an interview
• Application of interviews and scoring to organizational decision-making
• Discussion about the implementation of POM interviews
Choice and self-determination are important to everyone and people supported by human service organizations are no exception. CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures® (POMs) are a powerful tool helping you deliver quality services that are defined by the people you support. The training will give you an overview on what POMs® are, how they work, and explain why they’re so essential. CQL will conduct an interview, demonstrate how to use scoring, and then share how this powerful tool can be used to transform supports, services, and the lives of those you support.
Where: Community Venture’s in Living office:
60 Professional Ct. Lafayette, IN 47905
When: April 25th 8:30-3pm
Price: $75 fee for attendees not affiliated with CVL; includes materials and lunch