Home » Employment » Quality Improvement Analyst
Quality Improvement Analyst
Energetic, mission driven social service agency is seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual to fulfill the position of Quality Improvement Analyst. This position will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to inform service provision and continuous improvement efforts. They will support the work of the Director of Quality by contributing to the development and implementation of quality assurance policies, processes, and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Aggregate and analyze satisfaction survey data on an ongoing basis
- Conduct POM interviews in keeping with QA policy and POM strategic plan
- Complete regular IR review
- Close out IR’s as needed
- Respond to IR flags with analysis and appropriate action
- Complete monthly IRis summary
- Consult with Program Directors and DSP’s regarding individuals served
- Promote systemic and procedural change in response to noted trends
- Assist with quality control through file review and documentation
- Create training materials and procedural protocols in response to identified needs
- Attend case conferences and required meetings as necessary.
- Advocate as necessary to ensure the integrity of clients’ rights and dignity when dealing with staff, professionals, community members and businesses.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service meetings as scheduled.
- Travel throughout the State of Indiana in order to meet with individuals and families who receive services from the agency
- Adhere to agency and state policy, guidelines and generally accepted practice standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field highly preferred.
- Experience working with children/adults with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to pass background investigation required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills along with strong attention to detail are preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Sick Pay
- Company issued cell phone
- Two personal days per year
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Agency funded Counseling and Support
- Millage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!